Are you visiting Palma and don’t know where to start?
We offer you a private tour through the old town of Palma accompanied by an official guide of the Balearic Islands. Together we will explore its alleys, monuments, learn more about the local history and find out some of the most popular Mallorcan sayings on the island.
Discover the Monumental Palma with Tour Teatro.
The visit begins in Parc de la Mar, in front of the Tourist Information Office. There you will enjoy one of the most spectacular images of Palma: the Cathedral reflected on the artificial lake that recreates the image of when the sea came below the walls. Then we will discover the most emblematic buildings and neighbourhoods in the city.
This visit offers a historical introduction whereby you will discover the origins of this city: the Roman city, its transformation into the great Madina Mayurqa and its conversion to the Christian city that we know today as the Ciutat de Mallorques.
It will also be combined both with religious architecture (Mallorca Cathedral, Santa Eulàlia Church, Sant Francesc Basilique) and civil (stately courtyards, squares and official buildings) as well as with gastronomy, legends and curiosities of Palma.
All this is a good mix to discover Palma for the first time or to learn a little more about this city on the shores of the Mediterranean.
The visit ends at the municipal market (Mercat del Olivar), where it is recommended to get lost among the food and fresh products stalls of the island; an interesting mix of colours and flavours to end the visit.
The duration is approximately 2 hours.
* During the visit, we only access the buildings with free entry (the price of the visit does not include the tickets).
* If you want to enter a monument/museum, you must notify the guide in advance.
Description of the visit:
- Time* : 10 a.m and 12 a.m.
- Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
- Meeting point: Parc de la Mar, in front of the Tourism Information Office (near the big lake). Link to Google Maps.
- Ending point: Mercado de l’Olivar (municipal market).
- Option A: 1 – 6 pax (maximum)
- Option B: 7 – 15 pax (maximum).
*The time is flexible. Being a private visit, we adapt to your preferences.
We work with small groups of maximum 15 people.
An exclusive walking tour for you, your family, friends and/or couple.
All our official guides are from Mallorca.
Whenever , wherever and how you want.
+34 683 31 71 92